The new aerobics class timetable has been a huge success and we appreciate all the positive feedback we have had from you. Due to the huge popularity of the classes and to ensure classes continue to run smoothly and safely we would ask that the following rules and etiquette are followed.
- Customers are required to turn up on time to classes. The club have the right not to allow customers to enter classes once they have started. This is the format for all classes.
- New attendees for Revolution are required to turn up 5-10 mins before the class starts to allow the instructor to assist with bike set up and introductions.
- Classes can only be booked a week in advance and no further
- You can only book for the same class a week in advance once your class has finished. i.e. Saturday 10:00 – 11:00 Zumba can be booked at 11:00. This is to prevent a build up of queues at Reception.
- Please phone up the club if you wanting to cancel your space for your class. We will move you to another class time should you cancel within 24 hours. More notice the better!
- Class capacities are set and if a class is a full, no more admittance is permitted.